الأحد، نوفمبر 05، 2006

Mama

Some people deserve the love we give for them, in fact, they deserve more love, one of the is my Mother "Laila", I know quite well she is happy with my progress, presence and character, I wish I can make happier in the future, I wish I really deserve her pride, I long for her forgiveness for the times I strayed, I ask ALLAH to keep her here… Mama… I love you! The following song is for my sweet Mother who I always miss even when she is near…

Mama thank you for who I am
Thank you for all the things I'm not
Forgive me for the words unsaid
For the times
I forgot


Mama remember all my life
You showed me love,You sacrificed
Think of those young and early days
How I've changed
along the way


And I know you believed
And I know you had dreams
And I'm sorry it took all this time to see
That I am where I am because of your truth
I miss you, I miss you


Mama forgive the times you cried
Forgive me for not making right
All of the storms I may have caused
And I've been wrong
Dry your eyes


Mama I hope this makes you smile
I hope you're happy with my life
At peace with every choice I made
How I've changed
Along the way
And I know you believed in all of my dreams
And I owe it all to you, Mama

Mama - Il Divo

هناك تعليقان (2):

Salma يقول...

That's so sweet Amr.
You should have let her read it
...Sure she'll be sooo happy.
May Allah makes her always proud of you and protect her always and all our mothers....AMEEEN

غير معرف يقول...

gamda awe el song de ya amr.. w bgd lama 2oltely asm3ha bas a7dar el manadel el awel.. ana sa3tha 3ayat.. (2omt sa3tha bost 2ed mama).. rabna ye7'alelak mamtak..w ye7fazhalak.. heya w kol omhat el moslmen ..thx

Dero