الثلاثاء، نوفمبر 21، 2006

some words...


Everyday seems promising, like there is a new thing to happen, a new and a happy thing, maybe that's why I feel I'm about to laugh, everywhere I'm, alone in my room like now, at university, at work, in a bus, in the metro, always there is a desire to smile, I take a look at the past, seems like I'm 50, various memories and still more to come…

Sometimes I feel very tired, exhausted from work and study, exhausted from being awake, but I can carry on because my road is too long still, and I'm making my early steps, and within the very step I'm in now I can see the other side, when I get deeper sailing it will be clearer…

Why sailing?! Why not going through a desert in my very own convoy?! I like sand dunes… and it has the sense of adventures; storms, labyrinths, endless skies…

I don't know why to sail, I don't like sea that much, I even don't know how to swim, I may like the view of a coastline, but to sail?! To challenge the possibility of sinking?! I know it won't be a pleasure cruise. Actually I don't know why to sail; I'm good at geography so I may like the voyage through oceans with berthing at harbors. I won't get bored… even if I smash my compass! I will be filled with peace, knowing that I'll get my other part soon; I'll draw a smile on her lovely face. How will she look like?! I like to hallucinate sometimes.

Can you embrace me?! Can you look into my eyes?! I know I'm asking for too much tonight but who else can bear me?!

Nothing more to say for tonight…

هناك تعليقان (2):

saloma يقول...

i'd like to tell you that swimming is the easest thing in the world.
just try it ,w 3ala damanty.

غير معرف يقول...

law 3ala damant salma yeb2a el mawdoo3 sahal..rabna yostor
nice words Amr