الخميس، أكتوبر 05، 2006

ANNOUCEMENT AMENDMENT

AMENDMENT

Well, it took some time to know where things are placed, and what actions are signaling…

I've put many of my dreams on sale more than a week ago, but didn't receive any offers, though I thought it was a precious chance for those who value jewels, but unfortunately none of them existed…, I had another expectation, I could have been relieved if someone had read the previous announcement and had sympathized with me, I waited for an urging call not to leave my dreams slipping but there was nothing, no even shadows, nor inquiries about the reasons why my dreams lapsed, so I had nothing, obviously nothing, no allies, no companions, no partners… like if it was better that I got rid of such dreams.

For moments I was thinking while walking… what's next?! Are those dreams costing others what they can't stand for?! Is their help needed?! Of course it is, but at least not now, still further stages to come when there will be many substitutions in roles…

Let me recall some moments I like, moments from my imagination, never been there, but always draw a smile on my face…

I was sitting there on that hot sand, feeling disheartened, thinking when my fate will be sealed, not wanting to look up, as I fear the sunlight, it was frying my hair… but looking around… I was able to identify my sword, which wasn't used for a long time, but once I touched the blade, I was refreshed again, so leaning on the mighty sword of mine I could stand up and walk, and I treated my hair making the famous bony-tail I always wanted to have, and for moments I felt like if I could penetrate the sunlight with rays coming away from my eyes, pure authenticity covering the atmosphere around me… here I come… no need for care, enough negligence and misunderstanding…. enough oblivion…

Oh, ALLAH! My only God, guide me to the straight path, let me be one of your soldiers, inspire me with faith when I give up, help me be more determined, accept my repentance, enlighten my heart and mind, let me be one of those holding the flag, even if unseen.

So, from now I apologise for my dreams, I apologise for the souls I promised to raise nevertheless they never knew about my vow, I apologise for the flag, I apologise for my heart, I apologise for everyone was bothered with my unjustified dilemma.

Let me continue what I started, let me seek amendments… let people smile… let me disappear from the scene… to fly high...

هناك تعليق واحد:

غير معرف يقول...

i wont comment on the content of ur thought, but on the way it was written, actually u r one of the perfect writers i have ever seen even if u write in arabic or english.