السبت، أبريل 07، 2007

Another tag

I've been tagged for the second time, but for the first time from Salma, so I'm supposed to say five things that are somehow considered unknown about me...
Well, in fact I don't like to speak about myself much, however most of posts here are my thoughts, opinions, experiences and more private stuff... but I believe I'm not that interesting for others to be in the spotlight... I'll try to be brief as possible...

1- I don't feel shy when I cry, notably my dear friends and family sort me very touchy because my tears are shown easily.

2- I love animals more than most of humans, my childhood dream was to be a vet.

3- I believe in Amr and trust his principles, staying in the blogsphere... I'm sure Amr, Engy, Hamed and Ahmed will never lie to me, will never hurt me, and will be always there for me.

4- I'm still a revivalist dreamer.

5- I fear Hell, but more ... I fear letting down my teahcer, and the most... I fear I'm making up.

I pass the tag on to Amr, Ahmed, Hamed, and Mahmoud.

هناك تعليقان (2):

غير معرف يقول...

والله يا عمرو أنا مابحبش التاج و الحاجات دى خالص و خصوصا التاج ده
لكن بجد والله لما قريت إجاباتك دى ..أول مرة أحبه ..حسيتها حلوة فعلا و ممتعة ..
أصل فى ناس بتقعد تفتى كتير أوى فى الحاجات اللى الناس ماتعرفهاش عنها ..
المهم ..
ربنا يخليلك أصحابك يا فندم ..
و يفضل كل واحد فيكم نقى

Amr يقول...

ربنا يخليكي يا مها، اعتبري التاج متمرر يا فندم لحضرتك، ولو اني مش بعرف اعلق عندك عشان بيرذل اوي في
live spaces