الجمعة، يناير 26، 2007

Handwriting Tag!!!

I was tagged by PinKy to upload an image showing my handwriting....
Here you go!

I tag the fantastic duo: Dina and Salma!

هناك 6 تعليقات:

Enyita يقول...

Yaay ur the 1st one who answers my 1st tag lol, thank youu, and ur hand writing is good, i like ur Arabic one too;) wanna see Salam's and Dina's ba2a:D

Amr يقول...

this is pure naksh fra7' ya Engy wallahi ;)
thx for the tag

Amr يقول...

خطك ليه السشرف يا مها ههههههه
ممكن لو عملتي كليك على الصورة تكبر وتشوفيه بوضوح

saloma يقول...

thnx for ur tag,,and wait the surprise ( lol)
bas ur handwriting actually expresses the real zakzook

Salma يقول...

Hey Amr Finally i'm back!!
oh i missed alot of posts :(
Well the tag is so cooool! i liked the idea and for ur hand writing well..i see it very good, i like this style of writing.
Between can i add your bloglink in my list?

Amr يقول...

Salma: Really?! Zakzook is symbolised that way lol!

Salma: Hey welcome back, hope you did well in the exams... thanks for passing by...
ah sure you can adda link for me, I'd be glad... yours will be added mutually :)