الأربعاء، يناير 24، 2007

Zakzook and Bassal – The Reunion


We're back in again! Thank God that we got together to work in the same place after months of being separated by different circumstances…

Well, Mohamed Bassal is one of my dear friends; I really like to talk to him much in Football, Politics and mockery in general, maybe because he laughs whenever I say a so-called joke! I know I'm really silly most of the time ;) He graduated last year and works in some political magazine but he linked up with me this month in the high profile sports weekly newspaper (joking you know) I'm working in, we really enjoy our time together working, we share many ideas and criticism ;) we once wished before that we would work in the same place, we wanted a more prestigious employer, but c'est la vie, we can make it later isA!

The atmosphere is really nice at work far from the exhaust we suffer, another dear friend is in the bargain, it's Simago, aka Mohamed Al-Khatib, I think he knows how to make me lose control at anytime and start a round of endless laughter!

Another two comic characters are the designer and the applier, off! They're incredible… I can't help laughing while watching them work…:D

Anyway, Bassal and Zak are back in track!

هناك تعليق واحد:

غير معرف يقول...

ياسلام عليك

تسلم علي الكلام الجامد يا عمرو

وأشوفك في القمة

( وهي بالمناسبة تصدر أسبوعيا حسب التساهيل للي ميعرفش)

Take care