الاثنين، يناير 08، 2007

Just before doing it!

Less than half a day left and I'll be submitting my exam answers paper, as usual I'm neither optimistic nor pessimistic, just as Vanessa Carlton says " Staring blankly ahead", maybe that's why I'm listening to her song "A thousand miles", the song has enjoyable musical sounds like the piano theme…

The week is full and stocked with studying, 4 exams in 7 days! I'll wrap them up by next Tuesday supposedly before having my last on Jan 22nd.

My Spanish course was back today after the winter break, surely I didn't go and won't go for the next 7 days, but I've been working!!! I was at the newspaper yesterday and the day before, I worked hard. I've been writing and inventing stories?! Why am I doing that?! I don't know at all! I wanna continue working, maybe halt the whole thing soon, I still have many things to do over the first half of this new year, I feel jaded!!! Ok, let me pass the exams first then think about what's next…

I've been busy with my Mum illness, she is back from Hajj and was very ill, she had problems breathing, and she kept coughing endlessly and disastrously! Thank ALLAH she is progressing now, we were too much worried about her, especially my sister, I think I got infected with some cold too, but it's not as strong as it is with mum.

Here is the nice part, I'm set to see my mates tomorrow isA after 2 weeks of no action, I know many people like to have me before exams talking (entertainment job) but tomorrow I wanna concentrate if there is anything to write, I think the subject I have allows many words from outside the curriculum, and that makes it the easiest test, or no the less difficult! Nothing is easy actually!

Well, I can see my friends laughing and cheering, I can see more faces worried, I don't know why! They give me the sense of fatherhood lol!

Tomorrow's test is known to be long, no time to scratch, no time to think how logical was the last phrase you wrote, just write and write (see the pic)…, May ALLAH help us with clinical finishing.

My MSN Messenger photo

I didn't know it was so impressive! actually I was playing with the webcam brought to me by my sister and her hubby, I snapped some shots of my face giving different naïve impressions, so everyone seemed to liked the photo showing my smile, maybe because it was a side profile one, and maybe because I didn't use to smile in photos that way, anyway, I removed it and put the little sleeping kitten again as a display picture, the kitten is really cute, he's sleeping in a mug! Everybody knows I'm a cat-maniac, and that's something genetic I think, because my whole family from both sides are mad about cats. Anyway cats are much better than my face as I don't like to show my look publicly (sounds like a vip)!

هناك 4 تعليقات:

Lasto-adri *Blue* يقول...

rabna m3ak w m3ana fl examat...
deh 7aga sa3ba awi... bas ebst ya 3m,,, u'll finish at 22, feh nas ma7bosa lema b3d el mid year vac. !

y3ni, feh ada a5f mn ada...


w rabna ytamnak 3ala ur parents isA..

labanita يقول...

alf salama 3la ur mom ya amr, msh hawasik ba2a e3melaha limon so5n bl 3asal, as 4 the course don't worry u r not missing anything luis is nice but he does nothing in class, since en i have graduated we ba2it ml sabekin fa ana ganedt nafsy lel do3a le kol el la7ekin...rabena yezakarko ma nasito we yo3alemko ma gahelto isa.

Amr يقول...

Maha, Lasto-adri, Mai... thank you all ya gam3a, mum is progressing el7amdole ALLAH, I've done well, I have another exam on thursday... wish me good luck...

saloma يقول...

hope ur mam get well soon isa