الأربعاء، ديسمبر 27، 2006

2006


With 2006 breathing its last days, I had to write a little about the year, surely not everything is mentioned below…

- I had a new friend who is really another sister to me, we knew each other a few months earlier in 2005, but I believe we've become friends this year, glad we met, PinKy!

- I began to complete my Spanish study, I began with Level Intermediate 4, now I'm in Advanced 7, still 2 more to go… I may say enough after ending this level and maybe not!

- I got numerous temporary jobs, websites and newspapers, but I have been a fundamental figure in a small weekly sports newspaper, I've been working 6 days a week, so tiring indeed, but it has the prestige of being a deskman, it provided me with experience, I have been also involved in designing, photos and much more, so it was worth. The most important thing is that I had a scoop interviewing Uruguayan striker Diego Forlán . Elsewhere I could meet famous British politician George Galloway for the second time.

- I've obtained a driving license, but I remain car-less, however I think the Schumacher brothers are no better!

- I've witnessed only 4 matches in the stadium this year, I think that's my lowest ever number, 2 matches were for Egypt in the African nations cup including the opener against Libya, I enjoyed the opening ceremony with 2 of my best friends, another match was for my club Al-Ahly when we won the African super cup against FAR of Morocco by penalty shootouts.

- I progressed from 3rd year to be a senior student at the faculty; hopefully I pass my last year successfully.

هناك 7 تعليقات:

Ayman Elsherbiny أيمن الشربيني يقول...

Perfect brief review of the year.

labanita يقول...

kol sana wenta tayeb ya amr u r a gr8 guy &u deserve the best i hope 2007 will bring u all the best. but as i told u don't b late 4 it :)

Amr يقول...

Ayman, Maha, Mai,
Thank you all

Enyita يقول...

Thank uuuuuu,am the one whose really happy to know u, really walahy ya Amr, i regretted not knwoin u before..i wish u the best in 2007 isA u deserve the best:)
n isA we'll b always friends like that...happy new year

Amr يقول...

Mutually ya PinKy...
hope you the best

Dina Samaha يقول...

اتمنالك كل خير فى السنة الجديدة وان
شاء الله تنجز وتحقق اكتر من كده..بلا شك
كل سنةوانت طيب

Amr يقول...

تسلمي يا دينا
وانتي طيبة يا فندم