الجمعة، ديسمبر 29، 2006

Happy Eid


Here is Eid ul-Ad'ha... or Kurban Bayrami, Hope you all have a happy Eid filled with charity..., May ALLAH swt help the Ummah recover and rise again...
I'm waiting for my mother to arrive from Hajj, I really miss her much...
I think this is the coldest ever Eid I ever had, filled with WORK and STUDY! I have work tomorrow to write about the clash between Al-Ahly and Zamalek... I'm really bored...
Anyway... Wish me good luck in the exams, this year isn't that easy as thought before...

هناك 5 تعليقات:

Lasto-adri *Blue* يقول...

happy eid to you too... :)

remember always u r not alone who's having exams in those blessed days :'(

wish ya all the best of luck isA

Amr يقول...

Welcome, miss Blue... hope u liked my all-blue blog...
thx for passing by...

Dina Samaha يقول...

7eg mabror isa to your mother ..
w rabna yerg3halak bel salama,
3id sa3ed 3alek w 3ala kol el omaah el islameya..
Good luck in your work..
ama bel nesba le your study and exams fa bawasy nafsy ma3ak w rbana yostor

Unknown يقول...

ان شاء الله مامتك ترجع بالسلامة

ويارب تعدى الامتحانات السخيفة دى على خير لينا جميعاً

وكل سنة وانت طيب

Amr يقول...

دينا وأمادو ومها
ربنا يخليكم ويوّصل الحاجة بالسلامة